Analysts Expect Bitcoin to See New Highs as Uptrend Continues
- Bitcoin has been struggling to gain any strong momentum throughout the past few days and weeks, with buyers and sellers reaching an impasse as the crypto nears $14,000
- The selling pressure here has been quite significant and may continue slowing its ascent in the days and weeks ahead
- That being said, bears have been unable to spark any sustained selloff as of late, which is a positive sign that indicates upside may be imminent
- One trader is now noting that a break above the resistance that lies just above where Bitcoin is currently trading could put a bid to all-time highs on the table
- A rejection here, however, could spark a sharp selloff that sends it towards $13,200
“BTC: Getting into the resistance zone here. Breaking through ,850-13,925 and I’ll expect new highs to occur. Rejection and ,200 is on the tables.”
Featured image from Unsplash.
Charts from TradingView.
Bitcoin and the aggregated crypto market have been struggling to gain any strong momentum as of late.
At the time of writing, Bitcoin is trading down just under 2% at its current price of ,810. This is around the price at which it has been consolidating for the past week.
Bitcoin Continues Pushing Against Key Resistance as Volatility Ramps Up
Until this level is firmly surmounted and closed above on a higher time frame, it will likely continue suppressing the cryptocurrency.
One analyst is noting that a firm and sustained break above one key level just above BTC’s current price could put a move to fresh highs on the table.
While sharing his thoughts on Bitcoin’s current outlook, one analyst explained that a break above the resistance between ,850 and ,925 could spark a move to fresh highs – if broken.
Analyst: BTC Could See Fresh Highs If One Level is Broken
On multiple occasions, BTC has made attempts to break above ,000, but each one has been fleeting and followed by downside.
Image Courtesy of Crypto Michaël. Source: BTCUSD on TradingView.
Although Bitcoin’s mid-term trend is clearly in bulls’ favor, its inability to post any sustained breaks above ,000 has been somewhat grim.
That said, bears have yet to spark any sustained decline, which could indicate that they aren’t in control of its near-term outlook.
Send bulk sms with Bitcoin and don’t worry If your link gets reported. We are constantly monitoring your links and We’ll pause your campaigns if any issue…