- Ethereum’s price action has been closely tied to that of Bitcoin as of late
- But while Bitcoin has broken multiple key resistance levels, ETH remains below the crucial $380 level
- This level has yet to be broken, with each visit here sparking a slight selloff
- Where Ethereum the entire market trends next will likely depend on Bitcoin and whether or not it can extend its upwards momentum
- One analyst is noting that Ethereum could be on the cusp of full reversing its recent downtrend, but there are a few key levels it must first break
If Bitcoin can push higher and create a tailwind for the entire market, ETH will likely once again test this key level.
Bitcoin, Ethereum, and most other altcoins are consolidating today, following the intense momentum seen earlier in the week.
He also notes that the chances of a 0 test are growing slimmer by the day.
While sharing his thoughts on Ethereum’s current market structure, one analyst explained that he believes a break above 0 is all ETH needs to begin fully recovering its recent losses.
Ethereum Stabilizes Above $370 Following Strong Uptrend
At the time of writing, Ethereum is trading up just over 1% at its current price of 5. It is trending higher this morning, signaling that a test of its near-term resistance could be imminent.
“ETH / USD: Think the market is looking to make a full recovery if price get flip 0 into support but that said current price action is looking very bullish and its great to have flipped 0. The chance of retesting 0 gets less and less each day we hold above these levels.”
One analyst is noting that it could enter a full recovery phase if it can post a clean break above 0.
ETH Could Be on the Cusp of Making a Full Recovery, Claims Analyst
ETH has been struggling to break above the 0 level, which has proven to be a turning point for the crypto on multiple occasions. Breaks above this level have sparked strong uptrends, whereas declines beneath it have led to violent selloffs.
Featured image from Unsplash.
Charts from TradingView.
Earlier this week, news of Square acquiring million worth of Bitcoin put a firm end to Bitcoin’s consolidation phase and helped push it past its range highs at ,200.
Image Courtesy of Cactus. Chart via TradingView.
Bitcoin will likely continue guiding Ethereum, making it vital that the benchmark crypto further extends its upwards momentum.
Send bulk sms with Bitcoin and don’t worry If your link gets reported. We are constantly monitoring your links and We’ll pause your campaigns if any issue…