Ethereum is Stuck Below a Crucial Level, But Analysts Aren’t Worried
- Ethereum has been struggling to match the bullish price action seen by Bitcoin as of late, which has led it to consolidate around $380
- The past couple of days have been no exception, and the cryptocurrency has yet to gain any bullish momentum despite BTC pushing against $14,000
- It remains unclear as to when there will be an impetus for investors to rotate capital away from BTC and into ETH
- Once this does occur, however, ETH could see some major gains in a short period of time
- One trader believes that $390 is the key level to watch in the near-term
Image Courtesy of Cactus. Source: ETHUSD on TradingView.
Featured image from Unsplash.
Charts from TradingView.
Ethereum and the rest of the crypto market – except for Bitcoin – have struggled to gain any momentum over the past few days and weeks.
Ethereum Struggles to Gain Momentum as Sideways Trading Persists
He believes a break above it could send it flying past 0.
At the time of writing, Ethereum is trading down just under 2% at its current price of 0. This is around where it has been trading throughout the past few days and weeks.
While sharing his thoughts on where Ethereum might trend next, one analyst explained that 0 is a crucial level to watch closely in the near-term.
Analyst Claims $390 is Crucial to Surmount
One analyst is noting that this weakness will likely persist until it can break above 0. He contends that a break above this level will allow it to rally and catch up to Bitcoin.
Its inability to gain any directionality has been somewhat surprising, as the cryptocurrency has broken its correlation to Bitcoin for the first time in a long time.
The stagnant price action seen by ETH also comes amidst the phase 0 rollout of Ethereum 2.0 – which was widely expected to be a catalyst for upside.
“ETH / USD: I don’t short Ethereum because im not a moron, that said currently PA needs to get above and flip 0 into support for us to start heading higher, seems to be that price as gotten comfortable below 0 recently… Thinking that tomorrow we could see 0+. Send it.”
That being said, its inability to rally so far indicates that some underlying weakness plagues it.
Send bulk sms with Bitcoin and don’t worry If your link gets reported. We are constantly monitoring your links and We’ll pause your campaigns if any issue…