Ethereum’s Macro Outlook is “Ultra Bullish” Despite Recent Turbulence
- Ethereum has been closely tracking Bitcoin’s price action throughout the past couple of days
- This has caused it to see a notable selloff, with bulls and bears now reaching an impasse as it trades just above its crucial $380 support level
- A continued defense of this level is key if bulls want to fuel a move higher in the near-term
- One analyst is now noting that the cryptocurrency’s macro outlook is ultra-bullish despite the recent selloff
- That being said, he also notes that a bout of choppy trading lies ahead, which could seriously damage short-term trend traders
At the time of writing, Ethereum is trading down just over 1% at its current price of 4. This is around the price at which it has been trading for the past day.
He does note that there may be a bout of choppy trading ahead, which could damage investor sentiment and muddy its outlook.
This selloff came about due to Bitcoin’s inability to break above its ,800 resistance, which is a level that has held strong throughout the past few days and weeks.
0 is a crucial level for the cryptocurrency, and breaks above/below it have marked the start of mid-term trends in the past.
If this level continues halting its growth in the future, it could act as a mid-term top.
Ethereum Hovers Above $380 Support as Consolidation Phase Kicks Off
So long as it continues defending against a break below this level, there’s a strong possibility that upside could be imminent.
Despite the weakness seen over the past week, one analyst noted that Ethereum’s macro market structure is working in bulls’ favor.
“ETH / USD: Looking…super bullish to me, HTF looking great. LTF traders likely to get rekt from the chop ahead. Take a deep breath, and repeat after me ‘HTF trend remains bullish’, this is the only thing im focused on right now.”
Analyst: ETH’s Macro Outlook Remains Highly Bullish
Image Courtesy of Cactus. Source: ETHUSD on TradingView.
Featured image from Unsplash.
Charts from TradingView.
While looking towards Ethereum’s market structure, one analyst noted that it remains highly bullish despite the turbulence seen as of late.
Ethereum and most other digital assets have been consolidating above their respective support levels following the recent selloff.
Send bulk sms with Bitcoin and don’t worry If your link gets reported. We are constantly monitoring your links and We’ll pause your campaigns if any issue…