- Bitcoin has been caught in the throes of immense volatility throughout the past few days, with the cryptocurrency being unable to form a sustainable trend
- This has led investors to question what could come next for BTC, as it is still caught within the long-held trading range between $10,000 and $11,000
- That being said, the latest decline that sent the crypto reeling down from its $10,500 daily highs struck a blow to its technical outlook
- One analyst observed that this latest decline invalidated a key support that was previously bolstering one of his bull-scenarios
- Now that this level is broken, buyers have some serious work cut out for them if they want to catalyze further upside
He said that this decline could indicate that further losses are imminent.
A continued defense of this area would be a bullish sign. Because of its firm downtrend sparked by its ,200 rejection, a visit to this level may take place in the near-term.
A popular cryptocurrency analyst offered a grim outlook on Bitcoin, noting that the recent price decline pushed its daily candle below ,500 – which was a key support.
The benchmark cryptocurrency may continue to lack a trend in the near-term, as its inability to find any stability seems to indicate that it will soon make a large movement in one direction or another.
Bitcoin Continues Lacking a Trend as Bears Try to Take Control
Image Courtesy of DonAlt. Chart via TradingView.
Bitcoin and the aggregated cryptocurrency market have witnessed immense turbulence as of late, with BTC’s indecisive price action creating some chaos amongst altcoins.
While speaking about this possibility, one trader explained that he believes that the next move is likely to favor bears.
Trader: One of BTC’s Main “Bullish Scenarios” has Been Invalidated
He specifically notes that one of the primary bullish scenarios he was watching was invalidated by Bitcoin’s latest decline. This is a grave sign that suggests downside could be imminent.
Bears have been slowly pushing BTC lower over the past several days, but it has yet to test its critical support region between ,900 and ,000.
At the time of writing, Bitcoin is trading up marginally at its current price of ,350. This is around the price at which it has been trading at throughout in the time following its rebound from daily lows of ,200.
“BTC: I’ve had possible bullish scenarios on 3 timeframes going into this week: monthly, weekly, and daily. This invalidates the daily, I’ll still just chill and wait for the other two (due to them being more important) but that’s not necessarily a sign you wanna see as a bull.”
Featured image from Unsplash.
Charts from TradingView.
Bitcoinist.com is author of this content, TheBitcoinNews.com is is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Send bulk sms with Bitcoin and don’t worry If your link gets reported. We are constantly monitoring your links and We’ll pause your campaigns if any issue…