- Bitcoin is in no man’s land in terms of its price as it balances above $10,500 but remains below the $11,000 resistance.
- The cryptocurrency is still in a positive macro bull trend though, analysts say.
- One reason why these analysts remain confident is that macro trends are favoring growth in the value of Bitcoin.
- One such trend is the ongoing deflationary trends in Europe, Dan Tapiero of 10T Holdings recently suggested.
- Tapiero is a long-time gold bull that has recently made a focus of his Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
- He thinks that macro trends have the potential to drive BTC an order of magnitude higher this cycle.
Bitcoin Poised to Rally Due to Structural Deflation Trends
His thesis behind this assertion was that this will cause European Union real interest rates to tick higher, driving the value of the Euro higher relative to the U.S. dollar. This should drive Bitcoin and gold higher as they are seen as hedges against declines in the relative value of the U.S. dollar.
Massive structural deflation in Europe supports #Bitcoin
Crushes legacy EU banks
“Massive structural deflation in Europe supports Bitcoin. Causes European Union real interest rates to geo up even as nominal rates are negative. Crushes legacy European Union banks. European Central Bank drags feet and maybe [its] hands [are] tied. Dollar falls as real rates rise faster in the European Union than in the US.”
Commenting on monetary policy trends and how that will affect hedges like Bitcoin and gold, Tapiero commented earlier this year:
Ecb drags feet and maybe hands tied.#Dollar falls as real rates rise faster in Eu than in US.
Bitcoin is poised to continue its ascent in the coming months and years due to deflationary trends and Europe, Dan Tapiero of DTAP Capital, 10T Holdings, and Gold Bullion International recently explained.
Tapiero released an image earlier this year that indicated that since the start of the pandemic, global central banks and governments have injected trillion worth of stimulus. This stimulus, coupled with further efforts in the coming months, are likely to devalue fiat currencies against hedges.
Causes Eu real interest rates to go up even as nominal rates are negative.
Far From the Only Bullish Macro Trend
— Dan Tapiero (@DTAPCAP) October 3, 2020
“Massive global liquidity to hit mkts NEXT year. Chart suggests #equity mkt at risk of correction in Q4, then single greatest rally of our lifetime in 2021. Enormous speed and near vertical price increase possible. Might be led by #GOLD this time. #Bitcoin would benefit too.”
Supports gold and #btc. pic.twitter.com/KrpNfMIhxp
Photo by Soroush Karimi on Unsplash
Price tags: xbtusd, btcusd, btcusdt
Charts from TradingView.com “Structural Deflation” In Europe to Boost Bitcoin Growth: Macro Investor
Send bulk sms with Bitcoin and don’t worry If your link gets reported. We are constantly monitoring your links and We’ll pause your campaigns if any issue…